The TVM200 has a voicemail message feature that will notify you when a message is received via the phone system and can be played via your email inbox. Each message is time and date stamped and caller, length of message, how many ‘old’ and ‘new’ messages are in your mailbox, is displayed. Voice mail messages can be deleted, saved as a WAV file to hard disk or forwarded as a WAV file attachment. This functionality allows users to manage both their voicemail and email from the screen of their desktop computer.
- 1000 hours of voice storage
- Supports up to 1024 mailboxes
- Outside message notification
- Live call screening (monitor incoming calls)
- External call transfer
- Email integration (e-message)