Things to consider before buying a new telephone system
1. What is the price comparison between a Panasonic telephone system and VoIP.
On average, based over a 3-year period, an non-Panasonic VoIP telephone system will cost you approx. $25-$50 per month per telephone set. A Panasonic digital system is approx. $15-$25 per month per telephone set.
2. Can you send someone out to see us? We are not sure what we need.
Absolutely, no charge. When we start working with a business, we first make a point to understand their business and their needs. We form a partnership with our clients and have a strong desire to move their business forward via technology solutions. We strive for long term relationships with our clients. We have no interest in an in-and-out quick sell for short term profits.
3. Is there a password required to access our telephone system on our own?
Yes there is. You can find it on our website or we will tell you what it is in order to keep your system safe. Shockingly, our competitors will change it and not tell you what it is. That way, you are forced to call them so they can charge you to make the changes!
4. How are your prices?
We are not the highest, nor the lowest. However, we do offer a lot of free support afterwards.
5. What is the warranty period?
Our warranty period is 3 years. Our competitors only offer a 1-year warranty or if pressed, a 2-year warranty.
5. Is there a charge if I call you for Tech support?
No. We are happy to help at no charge. Our competitors usually require a credit card before they will help you.
6. Is there a charge to access your website support pages?
No. In fact, most of our competitors do not even have support pages on their websites.
7. Is there a charge to remotely access my system to make a minor change?
No. If it's a quick fix, we are happy to do it for free at our convenience on the same day. Our competitors require a yearly maintenance contract or a credit card.
8. Can you come by and make a minor change to our system?
If you need a minor adjustment to your telephone system that we can not do remotely, we will do it at no charge the next time we drive by. Our competitors require a maintenance contract and/or will charge you regardless.